Microporous filter membranes for medical applications - TRAKETCH
TRAKETCH® are a microporous filter membranes used in various applications to filter for particles and microorganisms in environmental analysis
This medical microporous filter membrane is used with a diameter of 47 mm and with pore sizes from 0.2 µm to 0.4 µm.
A standard use case for TRAKETCH® is water analysis: Because of the precisely defined pores, all legionellae stay on the surface of the membrane. The legionellae can not only be quantified, but also analyzed and identified.
SABEU TRAKETCH® microporous filter membranes are primarily used for filtration & venting in following cases:
- Bio technology industries
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceutical packaging industries
- Automotive industries
- Electronics industries
In its standard the TRAKETCH® microporous filter membrane pore sizes can be defined from 0.05 µm to 12 µm.
Advantages of the TRAKETCH® medical microporous filter membranes:
- capillary pores have very precise diameters
- hydrophilic or hydrophobic surface
- sterile venting for cell cultures in biotechnology
- microporous filter for particles and microorganisms in analysis